They’re a bunch of individuals based in Amsterdam who want to help make the world a healthier place. Whether through fitness, healthcare or nutrition, Fitmo wants to help facilitate long-term health changes in the community. Basically, they’re health fanatics that want to help out!
Fitmo is a marketplace and platform that helps consumers find, and work with, real life coaches to help them reach their health goals. With their concept, they differentiate theirselves from existing health apps and wearables by adding a personal connection and human-to-human interaction with a professional.
For most people, a real personal trainer is too expensive ($25 up to $400/hour). Fitmo makes coaches affordable and available for everyone. They connect their clients to a coach which suits them and their health goals. Coaches educate and motivate their clients to help them reach their goals.
Working at Fitmo
Fitmo offers you:
- Hop on board of a well funded startup, on its way to becoming the Uber for Personal Trainers;
- Innovative, entrepreneurial job environment;
- A metrics driven, ambitious, international and experienced startup team;
- Learn the ropes of what it takes to build successful tech start-up;
- HQ in the heart of Amsterdam, possibility to move to Bay Area later;
- A competitive salary;
- Access to stock option pool.
Where is Fitmo located?
The offices of Fitmo is located in Amsterdam. The company is close to the station Amsterdam RAI so the office is easy to reach with public transport.