Do you want to make the world a safer place? We at Sensys Gatso are driven by a passion to change traffic behavior. We do not just enjoy our position as world market leader but we want to change the world in which we live. In short, we want to change the world to a safer place
Do you want to make the world a safer place? We at Sensys Gatso are driven by a passion to change traffic behavior. We do not just enjoy our position as world market leader but we want to change the world in which we live. In short, we want to change the world to a safer place.
Our team is in need of a new colleague, who considers him or herself to be an excellent Technical Project Manager. You will take the responsibility for highly technical and complex projects of Sensys Gatso Netherlands and in that sense contribute to a better world in a very direct manner. You will find yourself working in a team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues with an international background who are always in search for the latest technologies, opportunities and innovations.
● Lead product development projects and customer driven projects in an international environment
● Be in charge of multiple complicated projects at the same time
● Be responsible and accountable from design to implementation
● Motivate and lead your project team members
● Manage and secure all internal and external stakeholders interests
● Manage project changes both during development and after delivery
● Define the project budget and take on the responsibility for it.
● Assess new leads and projects from an operational and engineering perspective, provide support during pre sales phase
● Perform project closure including customer satisfaction review to strengthen customer relationship
● A bachelors or masters degree with a technical background
● A finished and certified project management education
● At least 5 years experience in a similar job position
● Experience in a scrum and agile environment is an advantage
● Technically able to lead software, hardware and electronic development
● Experience with legal regulations, guidelines and compliance testing regarding product development is an advantage
● Experience with contract management and tender procedures is an advantage
● You are motivated to deliver high quality results in time and are able to motivate and empower others as well
● Competitive salary
● Tons of training opportunities and possibilities
● 25 days of leave and 6,5 (ATV days)
● Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
● An international working environment
Worldwide road traffic crashes kill nearly 1.2 million people every year and injure or disable as many as 50 million more (World Health Organization 2013). It is Sensys Gatso Group's mission to substantially contribute to reducing these dramatic figures.
We deliver traffic enforcement solutions around the world, from design and manufacture, to installation and operation. We’re experts in technology but our passion is road safety: it’s what we do. This drives us to find the best possible solution for each customer, tailoring our technologies and services to match their unique circumstances, with convincing measurable results and the most cost efficient on the long run, whether that’s a single camera or a fully outsourced enforcement solution.
Road safety is more than just business to us: it's in our blood.