Vacature is niet meer vacant
- Support/Configure/Monitor mainly in-house made applications (Windows, possibly also linux), communicate with developers to improve these applications and accompanying tools, e.g. performance measurement;
- Manage desktops/applications of users consisting of Windows desktops;
- Investigate new software tools, technologies and industry practices that will benefit our company.
- HBO / Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Systems/application administrator experience with Windows;
- Some knowledge of linux would be considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Microsoft exchange would be considered a plus.
We offer you a challenging job in Amsterdam within one of the fastest growing online brokers. Besides an excellent remuneration and great bonuses, you have the opportunity to work and learn from the best.
DEGIRO is an online pan-European securities broker that serves both individual and professional investors. DEGIRO offers market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. Founded in 2008 to serve institutional investors, and headquartered in Amsterdam, DEGIRO launched its retail trading platform in 2013. DEGIRO is now active across 18 countries and is the fastest growing broker in Europe. DEGIRO processes €30 billion worth of transactions per year and expect to have €3 billion in Assets under Administration by the end of the year