Software Engineer bij VisualfabriqTopvacature
Visualfabriq is a highly innovative company providing AI enhanced SaaS solutions to our global retail & fast-moving consumer goods clients. The company has seen a lot of growth in the last years and continues to grow every day. Together with our clients and a young team of people we work with fun and a great level of respect and integrity.
Are you looking for a dynamic work environment, where you can expand your knowledge every day? Then we are perfect for you! Join us in building relevant solutions for our customers in an agile and technology exciting environment. We deliver together! Want to know more about us?
- 4+ years software engineering experience
- Profound Python skills and experience with modules such as Flask and Pandas
- Experience with distributed (micro-)services and concepts such as ZeroMQ
- Experience with creating and automating testing (pytest) and containers (Docker)
- Strong MongodDB and/or other NoSQL skills
- Background in Linux and networks
- Desire to learn and excellent communication skills
Bonus points to have:
- AWS cloud experience
- Predictive modeling and machine learning frameworks (such as scikit-learn)
- Experience with ERP systems like SAP and Oracle
- Knowledge of FMCG and Retail domain areas
- Super smart and friendly colleagues
- The chance to use and learn cutting edge big data tools
- Nice modern office with parking space and 5 min walk away from train station
- Competitive salary
Visualfabriq provides CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) companies with a truly game-changing SaaS, cloud-based, AI-applied platform that radically transforms their revenue management and enables them to become future-fit.
Our company was founded uniquely by CPG industry professionals with significant business experience who created the best-in-class solutions recognized by leading independent analysts. Since 2013, we have scaled up rapidly with Tier One and Two Tier clients and a global partner network. visualfabiq Global HQ is in Maarssen, The Netherlands; we have offices in New York City, London, Barcelona and Johannesburg, and a strategic partner in Mexico City.
Our rapid growth is driven by leveraging our success with our existing multi-national clients in order to enter new geographies. Across the world, visualfabriq is a high-performance, values-driven team with every individual putting our vision into action every day.