Software Engineer (Amsterdam) bij AnchormenTopvacature
We build and deliver data driven solutions in Java, Python or Scala using technologies like Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elastic and/or cloud-native components (GCP, AWS and Azure). As an engineer, your knowledge and experience will be a major contribution to our colleagues and customers. You will be designing, building, and maintaining scalable applications. Working together with data scientists and ML engineers, you will be responsible for bringing A.I. and Data Science solutions into production.
As one of the leading Dutch companies in Data Consultancy, there are many things to be proud of when working for us. We are a technology-driven, engaging, and inspiring employer who values innovation, quality, reliability, and fun. We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and drive; we don’t believe in micro-management and give our people the freedom to perform at their best.
- You work and think at a Bachelor’s or Master's level.
- Willingness to work on 1 to 2 projects simultaneously (offsite and onsite).
- Experience with Spring Boot, REST, SQL, Kubernetes, cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) etc.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Ability to learn data engineering through our Academy.
- Being part of a fast-growing and innovative company.
- Ability to work with state-of-the art tech.
- Ability to work in a team to get the best algorithms into production.
- Friendly and cooperative colleagues.
- Training and conference budget for employees’ personal growth.
- Competitive primary and secondary benefits.
As one of the leading Dutch companies in Data consultancy, we believe that data is the most important tool for advancement; not only as a business, but society as a whole. Therefore, we help large organizations with tackling Big Data and Data Science challenges by providing valuable knowledge and scalable solutions. Anchormen has an ambitious growth plan and is always looking for people that like to challenge the status quo.