The Software Development & Integration Specialist will be involved in designing solutions for challenging IT projects (API and E-commerce, PIM integration, EDI etc.). Additional tasks include maintaining and supporting the Enterprise Service Bus integration platform. The candidate will be member of our IT department consisting of 5 colleagues, and key responsible for the Software Development & Integration Competency Centre, the position will be reporting to the Group IT-manager.
Main job characteristics:
- Being the lead in designing, coding and testing of Windows, mobile (API and mobile app) and web software applications, intranet portals and Service Bus integrations. including integration with other systems
- Maintaining and supporting software applications and components by identifying and correcting software issues/bugs
- Enhancing existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Integrating data and processes from various back-end services and databases
- Working with Partner/Consultants/Freelance
- Working from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintaining documentation of process flow and software
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information System Engineering
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience and are multitalented.
- You have a hands on approach as well as the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. And at the same time solve issues in a creative manner.
- You preferably have skills in project management/SCRUM.
- You are excellent in English, including writing.
- Last but not least, of course you are a team player that dares to take responsibility.
You will work in a dynamic organization that is developing continuously. Your qualities and talents are appreciated and you will have the opportunity to develop yourself.
With an international team Fluiconnecto is managing an ever growing network of Hydroshops, Service on-site Vans and On-Site Workshops dedicated to serve our customers with complete solutions for end users in hydraulics. At Fluiconnecto we have created an environment where people with energy, creativity and commitment work together as team leaders and team players to fulfil our ambitious goals.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Fluiconnecto Holdings ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Software Development & Integration Specialist (ft) bij Fluiconnecto Holdings.