Do you thrive on challenges in a fast-paced environment and do you have all-round skills in IT? Do you excel in figuring out a way rather than going with the flow? Then you could be the Software Development & Integration Specialist we are looking for!
The Software Development & Integration Specialist will be involved in designing solutions for challenging IT projects (API and E-commerce, PIM integration, EDI etc.). Additional tasks include maintaining and supporting the Enterprise Service Bus integration platform. The candidate will be member of our IT department consisting of 5 colleagues, and key responsible for the Software Development & Integration Competency Centre, the position will be reporting to the Group IT-manager.
Main job characteristics:
- Being the lead in designing, coding and testing of Windows, mobile (API and mobile app) and web software applications, intranet portals and Service Bus integrations. including integration with other systems
- Maintaining and supporting software applications and components by identifying and correcting software issues/bugs
- Enhancing existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Integrating data and processes from various back-end services and databases
- Working with Partner/Consultants/Freelance
- Working from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintaining documentation of process flow and software
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information System Engineering
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience and are multitalented.
- You have a hands on approach as well as the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. And at the same time solve issues in a creative manner.
- You preferably have skills in project management/SCRUM.
- You are excellent in English, including writing.
- Last but not least, of course you are a team player that dares to take responsibility.
You will work in a dynamic organization that is developing continuously. Your qualities and talents are appreciated and you will have the opportunity to develop yourself.