Vacature is niet meer vacant
Cognizant infrastructure services are helping companies around the world deliver what’s most critical to their business, faster. Be it digital business transformation, reinventing business with SMAC, industrializing change or re-imagining service delivery. We call it ‘Infrastructure that accelerates business.’
In our ServiceNow team we are looking for a ServiceNow Developer (5-7 years experience). He or she leads teams and steers the client at multiple projects. Experience with ‘stakeholder’s management’ is a must. He or she has the responsibilities for all different phases for the project and has to have experience in giving performance feedback and formulating clear goals. Needles to say that the ideal candidate is responsible for the overall guiding of the team and for end reports. He or she knows how to focus on the analysis and design of the whole project and uses his or her technical problem solving skills when necessary.
Skills & Experience
- Validate technical feasibility and define solutions for complex business requirements
- Prepare functional specification documents for these business requirements
- Designing high level architecture of the application , Coordinating with customer's architect for issues in the application and Reviewing the high level design with customer and getting signoff
- Coordinate with the development team for building right solution and suggest relevant technical solutions for some of the complex issues
- Identify, notify and train all relevant stakeholders who needs to participate in UAT phase
- Communicate all critical and non- critical issues which are identified during the UAT phase
- Provided support after release of the product in to production environment
- Technical Configuration, tailoring and administration of Service- Now. Responsible for roll out of ServiceNow and also subsequent enhancement in application to meet customer specific requirement.
- Configuration of Business Rule, Client Script, forms fields, views and UI Policy
- Configuration of Access control, Roles, Application and Modules
- Development of ITIL processes workflow like Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, CMDB and Knowledge Managements.
- Configuration of Schedule Job, Import set Data upload SLA & Metrics configuration for different module Configuration of Users, Groups and their Roles
- MBO/HBO/Master in IT/ Business economics
- ITIL V3
We’re a global leader in business and technology services, helping our clients bring the future of work to life — today. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 217.700 employees as of March 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.