Senior Webdeveloper bij Pointlogic
The development team of the Strategy vertical consists of 12 developers, and works together with various other teams such as data engineering, data science, delivery and sales. Within the development team, you and several other colleagues will be responsible for developing the new web front-end and building up the framework to support it.
In this role, you will focus on setting up a flexible framework for our new web front-end:
- Leading role in determining our web development stack
- Participating in discussions about UI/UX in the new web front-end
- Creating a highly customizable UI to support the 70 different versions we deploy each year
- Testing and experimenting with new technologies to underpin technology decisions
We care a lot about the quality and maintainability of our work, so you will also aim to:
- Write clean code
- Write unit tests and integration tests
- Write automated API tests
- Review code from colleagues
- Refactor code to improve readability/maintainability
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or related discipline (field), or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in frontend web development in a professional environment
- Strong React skills
- Strong sense for UI/UX
- Team player, good communicative skills
- Fluent in English
- Dutch resident or willing to relocate to the vicinity of our Rotterdam office
- Experience in a .Net backend stack
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Flexibility in working hours and location;
- Exciting development projects and clients;
- An open, respectful and multicultural atmosphere;
- Time for socialising and fun;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Reimbursement of traveling expenses;
- Daily fruit snacks.
Pointlogic provides customised decision support systems to improve marketing effectiveness. Our products are backed by powerful analytical methods, research and (big) data that enhance and enrich our customers marketing tools and processes. The combination of software and analytics allow our customers to make more informed strategic and tactical business decisions, ultimately leading to greater ROI from marketing budgets.
At Pointlogic you work in an exciting Media & Marketing world which combines creativity, software, econometrics and marketing analytics to its full extent. Pointlogic has its head office in Rotterdam and further offices in London, New York, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
What we do?
Pointlogic products are linked via a generic effectiveness chain covering all major aspects of the marketing cycle. We design, develop and customize marketing decision support tools for each element of this cycle. These tools are applied for media problems such as the optimal allocation of advertising budgets, the analysis of the effectiveness of media campaigns or the tactical planning of budgets across offline and online media channels.
Who are our clients?
Our activities are globally oriented: we have users of our products in more than 80 countries around the globe. With our tools we support the decisions of large advertisers, media owners and media agencies, both on a tactical and strategic level.
Who are we?
We are a team of approximately 90 energetic, highly educated people with backgrounds in mathematics/econometrics, software development & IT, business administration and market research. A bunch of smart heads? Maybe a little, but foremost we are a highly motivated and creative team that works hard to finish the job. An open atmosphere, mutual respect, time for social contacts and time for fun are important ingredients within our company.
To support the ongoing growth of our business from existing as well as new customers we are looking for new staff for our office in Rotterdam.