Do you love the engineering challenges of delivering cutting edge technology running on the Microsoft Azure platform, practicing Test Driven Development and do you have a DevOps mind-set? Do you want to contribute to the critical solutions on which our hospitality customers depend? Do you want to be part of a fast paced and energetic team?
Successful QA engineers in our team will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, drive for excellence in customer product experience, supported by good test coverage against good requirements and acceptance criteria.
Your responsibilities include reviewing requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback, being accountable for the correct functioning of the product by creating detailed, comprehensive and wellstructured test plans and test cases and supporting the team to create automated tests according to our ATDD approach from. On top, you identify, record, document and track bugs found through exploratory testing to ensure the quality of the product is improved.
We can only consider EU/EER citizens or candidates otherwise not in need for work permission to be arranged. Thanks for understanding.
- Passionate about software quality and the impact it has on customers
- Proven working experience in software development
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technology stack
- Experienced in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experienced with Continuous Delivery, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Preferably performance and/or security testing experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure platform and REST APIs strongly preferred
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions (including travel allowance)
- Collective pension scheme
- We offer a chance to work with the latest (cloud) technologies
- Great opportunities to explore new technology
- We provide an open and modern workplace and an informal atmosphere in Breda’s city centre
Itesso is a leading global provider of advanced software solutions to the hospitality industry. The Itesso core team consists of experienced hospitality professionals who create software they know will serve the needs of their customers. All Itesso processes are designed to deliver innovative, category defining products and services that enable each customer’s brand promise. Committed to the hundreds of thousands of Hotel Concepts IDPMS and Brilliant PMpro users around the world, Itesso has demonstrated that loyalty begets loyalty. Building on more than 20 years of success, the cloud-native Itesso Enterprise Lodging System (ELS) moves Itesso from being a company that sells software as a product to an organization that delivers software as a service. Headquartered in The Netherlands, Itesso maintains four main offices in three continents in order to support its growing worldwide customer base.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Itesso ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Software QA Engineer bij Itesso.