Vacature is niet meer vacant
Working together with the Technical Architect, the Senior Software Engineer translates the high level design into detailed service designs, and ensures their successful realisation.
Working together with the Technical Architect, the Senior Software Engineer translates the high level design into detailed service designs, and ensures their successful realisation. This role involves hands-on development work and technical specifications writing.
Very innovative and challenging environment;
- Full-time position with excellent benefits;
- Our projects involve high profile applications, for leading financial organizations, based on our Open Payments Framework. Project sizes average 3,000 man/days;
- Stimulating, entrepreneurial environment within an ambitious global firm;
- Possibility to grow into an architect role;
- Work directly with the architect to define detailed service design based on requirements and product specifications;
- Understand and follow the product extension guidelines;
- Interface with the development team and follow implementation through;
- Make prototypes, proof of concept, interfaces;
- Code review;
- Identify product improvements and report them;
- Work with Quality Assurance to ensure complete test coverage of customizations to the core Clear2Pay applications;
- Work with Performance team to determine optimal application configuration for better performances;
- Higher education (HBO) degree;
- Successfully delivered and supported software implementations in a production environment;
- Requires participation in multiple project lifecycles from inception to transition;
- Requires 5+ experience in JEE application development; A thorough understanding of transaction management is required.
- Requires 3+ experience with IBM WebSphere application server and/or Oracle WebLogic;
- Requires in-depth knowledge of JEE security solutions;
- Requires experience interfacing with external systems through messaging mechanisms such as JMS, Web Services, RMI;
- Experience with transaction based/end to end systems development primarily focused in the financial services industry;
- Requires a strong knowledge of database concepts and technologies, including a fundamental understanding of SQL, a proven experience with Object Relational Mapping solutions such as Hibernate and the ability to interface with database systems through code (i.e. JDBC).
Clear2Pay is a payments modernization company that actively supports many global financial institutions to meet their payments unification goals through its pure SOA Open Payment Framework (OPF). Clear2Pay is a payments modernisation company that actively supports many global financial institutions to meet their payments unification goals through its pure SOA Open Payment Framework (OPF). Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, the company facilitates banks and financial organisations in their provision of payments services, whether they be Card, ACH, Branch, Bulk, High Care or International payment transactions. Clear2Pay's innovative technology helps to reduce transactions processing costs, and to deliver new, compelling payment services in a competitive way. Functions embrace payments origination, reporting, linkage with back-office processing systems, clearing, netting and settlement. In addition the company offers a range of value added payment technology solutions and services such as e-Banking, Open Test Solutions, Open Card Solutions, ChargeBack, Strategic Consultancy and Payments Training through a dedicated Academy. Clients include global and major regional financial institutions such as ING, Banco Santander, Crédit Agricole, BNP Paribas, The Federal Reserve, Royal Bank of Scotland, The People Bank of China (PBOC), Bank of East Asia, Rabobank, Bank of New York Mellon and Commonwealth Bank. Clear2Pay operates out of Belgium (HQ) and another 22 offices in 14 countries. The company currently employs over 1200 staff. Recently, the company was awarded the XCelent Customer Base 2010 award for its undisputed largest payment hub customer base, both live and under implementation and ranks 76st in the Global FinTech100 list. For more information, please visit www.clear2pay.com.