Are you the Developer with a passion for pushing technologies to the limits within the boundaries of the official Medical Device Directory norms and do you want to work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our applications?
Are you excited about agile development and keen to work on state-of-the-art solutions for the health care sector? Then please, Join us!
Your responsibilities will focus on documentation and furthermore range from driving solutions to design, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and enhancing applications to support our systems.
High ownership, self¬ sufficient, individual to drive quality and maintain application stability.
Within CLB we appreciate your opinions and insights. Our development methodology is agile (Scrum) and it is therefore expected that you can work in a team.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field
- Strong affinity with documentation requirements
- Knowledge of and affinity with Quality systems, ideally but not necessarily the Medical Device Directory (93/42/EEG and/or 62304 and/or 61508) and (ISO/IEC 42010 and IEEE 1471-2000, e.g. http://www.sei.cmu.edu/architecture/tools/document/viewsandbeyond.cfm)
- 3+ years experience with:
- UML 1 & 2 (Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, State diagrams, Component diagrams, Class diagrams, Deployment diagrams)
- Risk management (Risk/Threat/Control measures)
- Extensive .Net / c# hands on knowledge
- SQL server and Linq2Entities or Linq2QSL
- Agile (preferably SCRUM)
- Object Oriented Programming
Ideally experience with one or more of the following
- Mobile app development
CLB specialises in the development, production, installation and service of innovative integrated communication and alert systems to hospitals and care homes. CLB's unique solutions help support staff to improve care quality, provide greater privacy for residents while at the same time reducing operational costs.
Our vision 'Improve care by innovation' is the focus and purpose of all we do. It's what we believe in and what we are in business for to provide.
This vision is supported by values which are embedded into our operation and is fundamental to how we do things. Our values are: Responsibility, Entrepreneurship and Quality.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? CLB ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Software Developer.