Senior SAS consultant / Developer bij SanomaTopvacature
The following activities belong to this job:
- Designing and developing new functionalities in our 360 Data Warehouse based on SAS technology.
- Collaborate with SAS Data Intelligence consultants, data scientists and business analysts in the Data business domain.
- Deliver of projects and changes implementations in a developer role.
- Building and changing ETL jobs that will load the individual layers of the DWH.
- Analyse source systems and build extraction jobs.
- Analyse data quality issues and correct them.
- Document new DWH developments.
- Pro-active monitoring of the aforementioned SAS ETL process.
- Work in an outsourced situation with our IT partner.
- Advise the business on technology and process improvements.
- At least 5 years’ experience with SAS DI Studio
- Thorough SAS base and SAS Enterprise Guide knowledge.
- Excellent SQL knowledge and ETL programming knowledge.
- Familiar with dimensional modelling as well as Data Vault modelling.
- SAS VA, SAS EM, SAS CI knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to act as business analyst.
- Familiar with agile scrum methodlogy.
- Very strong analytical thinking.
- Interested in analysing problems and contributing to permanent solutions.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Team player.
- Security and privacy aware.
- Good customer orientation and focus.
- Strong communication in writing and verbal in English. English speaking candidates are welcome.
- Experience with Media and Publishing industry and speaking the Dutch language is a plus
Working on the development of our 360 Data warehouse. This is collecting data around the customer (360 degrees), online, print, events, ecommerce data etc. This data is used for reporting and campaigning purposes and generating B2B and B2C revenues.
A very interesting and highly sophisticated environment which is ahead of its time. In this role you will work in a mixed team of other, developers, testers, Project Manager and business experts. The project work is executed in the SCRUM methodology.
Sanoma offers you a work environment where you can get the best out of yourself. You work according to the Sanoma Connected principle: place and time work independently on the basis of good agreements, trust and responsibility. You work in a result-oriented way within a flexible working environment where collaboration is paramount.
Sanoma Media Netherlands has the widest, most varied and leading portfolio in the Netherlands. With strong brands within magazines, websites, video apps, events, content marketing and e-commerce, Sanoma is a leading media company. The portfolio consists of more than 30 different A-brands, including AutoWeek, Donald Duck, Flow, Libelle, LINDA, Margriet, NU.nl, Scoupy, Libelle Zomerweek, VIVA400, vtwonen and Veronica Magazine.
Sanoma Media Netherlands is part of the Finnish listed company Sanoma, a leading media and education company that reaches millions of people every day.