Senior PHP Developer
Your challenge is to create the interface of our Analytical Platform! Our software is based on web technology, combined with compiled components for specialized calculations. We provide it as a hosted service, as well as installing locally for clients. Our international team consists of 11 developers, of which 6 focus on PHP programming and IT support.
- Defining new functionalities with our team of quantitative analysts and consultants
- Turning these requirements into front-end and back-end code using web standards and PHP
- Creating code around the product: automating tasks, improving deployment procedures (dev-ops)
- Providing technical customer support
We expect that you are:
- A PHP developer with at least 6 years experience
- Able to work with frameworks
- Responsible and have a hands-on mentality
- Able to think with a practical attitude: transform functional requirements into a robust and user-friendly system
- A good communicator, both with colleagues and clients
- Able to manage both a high level structure as well as writing detailed code
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing. Speaking Dutch is a bonus, but it is not essential.
- Educated to bachelor’s or master’s degree level
- Competitive remuneration
- A nice international team of colleagues to work with
- Possibility to work part-time and/or a day per week at home
- Pleasant office in the centre of Haarlem, 5 minutes walk from railway station
KYOS develops financial technology for energy and commodity markets. The strengths of our PHP and Quantitative development teams are combined in our Analytical Platform. This platform supports energy companies and large corporations with decision making, investment proposals and risk management.