Vacature is niet meer vacant
As a Mobile Developer you’ll work on projects with an international character since the applications we develop are implemented worldwide. You will need to understand the full stack and contribute to all activities on your backlog.
As a mobile platforms specialist you will be part of a technical team that works on the creation and management of top-quality software every day at a high, professional level. This team is working in a manner, where agile methods and continuous integration / delivery practices are very important.
• As a mobile developer at Payplaza you deliver innovative features to our customers anywhere, anytime on any device;
• You specialise in building large scale, single page web applications, which are responsive (quick) and easy to use;
• You are keen on optimising our web applications to maximise speed and scalability;
• You will be working at our office in Amsterdam;
• Occasional travel (mostly within Europe, Madrid) might be required;
• You produce high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business.
• Create innovative front-end applications using advanced web development technologies;
• Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do;
• Initiate, iterate and continuously improve on technology, developing the product as well as the way of work;
What you will bring to the team
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable (HBO opleiding) or higher.
• 5 or more years of experience in native iOS application development. With proficiency in both Objective C and Swift (Swift: 2 years);
• Knowledge of Java and Android SDK and a minimum of 3 years of solid experience with the Android platform;
• Can implement CI (continuous integration) set up using Xcode Server, Jenkins, Git;
• Experience with UI Test automation and XCTest;
• Experience with Mac OS X and the command line;
• Experience with highly customised UI design;
• Likes working in a challenging environment where innovation is given utmost importance;
• Knowledge of design patterns like MVC, MVVM, MVP, composition, protocol oriented programming. Can implement modular architecture using dynamic frameworks;
• Stays up-to-date with the latest and the greatest technology released by Apple and Google;
• In-depth knowledge on principles of modern design patterns;
• You have real world OO design experience and knowledge of design patterns, combined with an ability to succinctly convey design information using suitable tools (e.g. the UML).
• REST, JSON, SSL;
• Good communication skills in English;
• Native Dutch speaker;
• Strong analytical skills, proactivity and willingness to share knowledge with others;
• A drive to not only create great, but also very secure code on every level;
• You are able to develop efficient and maintainable code with the right balance between solving the problem at hand and not over-engineering your solution.
You can bring us even more value when
• You also have knowledge of and willingness to work on Desktop Application Software;
• Eiffel is a language and methodology you know about and have experience with;
• Relatively new technologies such as the Tizen platform and the EFL library get you excited.
Working at Payplaza means working in a young company that is going places. We are not so small that we are unstable, but not so big you can’t influence the direction any more. You can make a real difference. You will be working at our beautiful Amsterdam office. We value quality and security while understanding the customer’s need for quick delivery.
Payplaza Software Development is a hub for technology and innovation, developing IT solutions across Payplaza in areas such as Payment Terminals, Transaction Gateway Services, Data Management, Data Security, Touch Point Architecture and many more.
We focus on providing value to customers in the field of (M)POS transactions. These need to be initiated and completed on a wide range of devices, ranging from full PC hardware to payment terminal (EMV) hardware to small touch devices like Android or iOS based phones, pods and pads.
Payplaza’s customers include governmental departments as well as high to low end international retail chains. Our fast growing team is challenged daily to find innovative solutions to satisfy their needs.