Anchormen is growing fast! For our challenging and complex custom software solutions, we are looking for a Java Developer who can add motivation, enthusiasm and quality to our projects. You will develop custom software to optimise the business processes of our clients. You will add functionality, link APIs, test the software developed by your colleagues and support the lead with various project management tasks.
Is your knowledge and energy vital to our projects?
- You will participate in the daily stand-up
- You will create an inventory of the client’s requirements
- You will convert the business processes into functionality/components
- You will deliver customised software
- You will test the software developed by colleagues
- You will link different APIs to the applications
- You will support the lead in carrying out various project management tasks
- You work and think at a bachelor’s level
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience as a software developer
- You have experience developing business applications
- You have experience with test-driven development
- You have knowledge of the OO programming languages, such as Java
- You believe in the principle of ”clean coding”; you don’t just write code for yourself or a computer, but especially for your colleagues
- Experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate or Play Framework is a plus
- You are passionate about (Big Data) technology
- You have experience with Agile project methods
- You have ambition to grow within our organisation
Anchormen has an open working environment. Everyone is open to initiatives. You can be proactive in these, and have every freedom to allow your work to be part of our success. We don’t believe in micro-management, but give our people the freedom to function optimally. Hard work naturally also plays a part – but with enjoyment!
What we offer
- A good balance between work and private life
- A market competitive salary, depending on your experience so far
- Training/learning opportunities
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organisation
- An opportunity to work on innovative solutions and products!
We help our clients to use Big Data in a smart way, which leads to new insights, knowledge and efficiency. We advise our clients on designing their Big Data platform. Our consultants provide advice, implement the appropriate products, and create complex algorithms to do the proper analyses and predictions.
Consumer 360: We build recommendation engines and precision marketing platforms
24/7 Business: We process large-scale sensor data to perform predictive maintenance
Search, Match and Find: We make use of the latest search technology to enable clients to find their data