We are looking for Senior Java and Grails developers to strengthen our in-house development team. If you have a solid base of JEE or Spring and are looking to branch out to Grails and Groovy, or if you already have some experience with Grails and Groovy, we would like to hear from you.
- Spring, Spring MVC
- JPA, Hibernate, SQL, NoSQL
- Web services: REST, SOAP
- Development Tooling: Maven, Ant, JIRA, Confluence, Sonar, Bamboo/Hudson/Jenkins, Subversion/Git/Mercurial
- Methodologies: Agile, TDD, SCRUM
- Pro-active, independent and pragmatic
- Able to assimilate new technologies quickly and apply them to different problem domains in creative and efficient ways.
- You must be able to operate in an R&D environment - in other words, find solutions without necessarily having detailed specifications.
- The ability to work efficiently on multiple projects at the same time and switch context efficiently as priorities dictate.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Dutch verbal and written skills are a pro
We are working with several clients to develop new software products. Most of these projects involve a significant portion of R&D which makes them particularly interesting as we are allowed to solve the problems with the technology of our choice. This means we are free to experiment with new and interesting technologies, which ensures that we stay abreast of current developments.