APS Group is an international marketing communications company that brings brands to life across every channel, in every market, all with a local touch. We ‘make more possible’ by streamlining marketing and communication activities, improving processes and delivering cost savings through our creative approach, technology, sourcing skills and local insight. We have over 700 employees across 25 sites worldwide and work with customers in a range of markets including retail, financial services, travel, automotive, healthcare, leisure, pharmaceutical and the public sector.
As an Application Developer you are involved in the design, development and product lifecycle of our Marketing Operations Suite (MOS). You will work closely with 15 other skilled Developers and Architects in using languages and toolsets such as TypeScript, AngularJS, XML and Java to develop the specifications for our software, supporting our customers. You will design, build, test, debug and improve applications. You are a key player in the Agile Development team and may also be responsible for designing the prototype application, indicate Software Architecture, and coordinate application development plans with the development team or client.
You will work with 15 other skilled team members on Web Services, API’s and with Open Standards. You will also have the opportunity to develop and enhance your knowledge. In our agile team there is enough room to learn, develop your skills and enjoy your work. We expect you to encourage a culture of professionalism, customer service and technical excellence. Finally, you ensure that implementation work is undertaken in a professional manner, following best practice implementation processes and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree or Academic background in a relevant Computer Science major. Concentrating in areas such as data structuring, system design and programming. We are looking for Developers with affinity or knowledge about:
• UID and Wireframing modeling
• Front End development principles
• Web application development (including HTML5 and CSS)
• node.js/ typeScript/ jQuery/ AngularJS (front-end)
• Java, Hibernate, Spring, Activiti (back-end)
• GIT, Intellij, Cognos, ETL
• XML, XSLT, XQuery
• SSO, REST, XML Databases
• Tomcat and LINUX
Professional attitude towards our customers and colleagues
Independent, confident and at ease in a dynamic organisation
Good sense of humour, innovative and a wide interest in new technology, (social)media and web technologies.
- APS Group offers a competitive salary
- You will enjoy an innovative working environment working on complex projects for international corporate customers such as, Philips, Adidas, Volvo, Hyundai and DSM
- Working at APS means being part of a motivated team with enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues
- At APS Group you will always work on complete projects from start to the latest bug fixes to deliver a perfect solution
- You are not just a small ‘cog in the wheel’, you will always work in-house and we do not outsource our employees to our customers
- There is plenty of opportunity for career development in this dynamic, fast-growing organisation.