Senior Java Developer / Architect bij MaxGripTopvacature
As a Senior Java Developer/Architect you are:
- Solving complex integration problems.
- Translating functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Having excellent communication skills to co-operate with the business, UX and the development team.
- Implementing the technical solutions.
- Designing the architecture of a large distributed application.
- Designing anti-fragile software.
- Guiding your colleagues.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in your work field.
- Understanding or willing to understand our business domain.
- Architectural style: Microservices / Cloud Native.
- Back-end: Java 8 / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud / Spring 5 Reactive.
- Integration: Apache Camel / ActiveMQ (investigating Kafka).
- Front-end: Angular 4 / Typescript / HTML5 / SASS / RxJS.
Our software solutions supports the processes that lead to optimal maintenance strategies. Maintenance strategies for multinationals within the worldwide heavy industry, e.g.: oil&gas refineries, beer breweries, steel manufacturers, etc. With an optimal maintenance strategy you make the world a safer and more sustainable place. We have offices all over the world that accomplish this.
MaxGrip provides integrated solutions in the area of Asset Performance Management. MaxGrip creates logical links between tools, methods, techniques and people, and uses IT to optimize associated processes. Via its Asset Performance Management solutions, MaxGrip offers its clients a management tool for realizing their business drivers. We are experienced and have the expertise in translating theoretical studies into practical and workable solutions from the strategic to the operational level. With our Head office in the Netherlands and offices in Houston, Malaysia and Singapore, we operate internationally. MaxGrip integrates management, consultancy and IT.
MaxGrip’s clients manage capital-intensive assets in the oil&gas-, steel-, food- and water&infra- industry. MaxGrip has a global reach and a global partner network.
MaxGrip offers different software solutions for Asset Performance Management: Optimizer+ and strEAM+.
Optimizer+ supports the complete process of the maintenance and reliability engineer. They are supported to execute RCM-, RBI-, RCA-studies and draw up maintenance plans. Optimizer+ is complementary to an EAM system. StrEAM+ offers an organization a multitude of enhancements for reliability and maintenance engineering processes. By integrating Asset Performance Management (APM) directly into the EAM system, maintenance gains a major operational focus in an organization. The fully data integration uses reliability data through the whole system and work processes.
Keywords: Reliability, Maintenance, Maintenance Management, Asset Performance Management, Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Project Management, RCA, RBI, RCM, Infor, SAP, Maximo, FMECA, FMEA, .NET, developer, developing, ontwikkelaar, ontwikkelen, software, IT, ICT, SCRUM, SQL, NHibernate.