Senior Full Stack Web Developer (PHP) bij Sensys Gatso GroupTopvacature
Do you want to make the world a safer place? We at Sensys Gatso are driven by a passion to change traffic behavior. We do not just enjoy our position as world market leader but we want to change the world in which we live. In short, we want to change the world to a safer place.
Our team is in need of a new colleague, who considers him or herself to be a full stack web developer. You will take over the responsibility for the development for our products, and in that sense contribute to a better world in a very direct manner. You will find yourself in a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers, with an international composition who are always in search for the latest technologies, opportunities and innovations
As a full stack web developer you will be part of our R&D development team that’s helping our national and international customers realize their product and project goals.
What does it take to become our full stack web developer?
- 3-5 years of experience in web application development and deployment
- Understand and appreciates the difference between different programming languages used (PHP, Go, Javascipt, Python, C)
- Strong UI, UX and web design principles & concepts
- You are well versed with use of web based repositories and task managers like GIT, Gitlab, Jira and Jenkins
- Knowledge in Debian/Ubuntu linux, knowledge in Debian package management
- Experience with unit test implementations
- You are always looking for innovation; stay informed on the latest developments in programming and in the open source community
- The team works according to the SCRUM method and you contribute to all the different aspects of this and are contributing in improving to the way of working.
- You are driven to deliver high quality results in time and are able to motivate others as well
- We ask A bachelors or masters degree in computer science or similar
- A good use of English is a must.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and take an active part in supporting the developers journey
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave and 6,5 (ATV days)
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity
Worldwide road traffic crashes kill nearly 1.2 million people every year and injure or disable as many as 50 million more (World Health Organization 2013). It is Sensys Gatso Group's mission to substantially contribute to reducing these dramatic figures.
We deliver traffic enforcement solutions around the world, from design and manufacture, to installation and operation. We’re experts in technology but our passion is road safety: it’s what we do. This drives us to find the best possible solution for each customer, tailoring our technologies and services to match their unique circumstances, with convincing measurable results and the most cost efficient on the long run, whether that’s a single camera or a fully outsourced enforcement solution.
Road safety is more than just business to us: it's in our blood.