Senior Full-stack (PHP) developer bij Sensys Gatso GroupTopvacature
Do you want to make the world a safer place? We, working at Sensys Gatso are driven by a passion to change traffic behavior. We do not enjoy just titling ourselves as developers, but we want to change the world in which we live. In short, we want to change the world to a safer place.
Our team is in need of a new colleague, who considers him or herself to be the expert in the area of frontend and PHP development. You will take over the responsibility for the front end development for our products, and in that sense contribute to a better world in a very direct manner. You will find yourself in a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers, with an international composition who are always in search for the latest technologies, opportunities and innovations.
- Educated in Computer Science or IT at HBO or academic level
- Proven track record in product development
- Experience in UI Design
- Experience with scrum and agile product development
- Can handle a changing environment and can drive changes
- Experience with JIRA / Git / GitLab is considered an advantage
- Experience with the use of Linux is an advantage
- Knowledge of Python and/or ffmpeg is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities
- 31 days of leave
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment
Worldwide road traffic crashes kill nearly 1.2 million people every year and injure or disable as many as 50 million more (World Health Organization 2013). It is Sensys Gatso Group's mission to substantially contribute to reducing these dramatic figures.
We deliver traffic enforcement solutions around the world, from design and manufacture, to installation and operation. We’re experts in technology but our passion is road safety: it’s what we do. This drives us to find the best possible solution for each customer, tailoring our technologies and services to match their unique circumstances, with convincing measurable results and the most cost efficient on the long run, whether that’s a single camera or a fully outsourced enforcement solution.
Road safety is more than just business to us: it's in our blood.