Senior Full Stack developer at GocustomizedTopvacature
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you are always up to date with the latest trends, technologies & frameworks, you’re excited about coming up with out-of-the-box solutions for technical challenges and you are eager to learn and expand your knowledge base. You thrive in fast-paced environments and like working in short sprints to test your code live as quickly as possible. And if you’re a coffee addict, we’re your people.
Must have good knowledge of:
- Linux / NGINX / MySQL / PHP 5 - 7 web server setup
- Object Oriented Programming
- MVC structure
- Zend / Laravel / Voyager frameworks
- Server, network, and hosting environments
- JSON / REST Api
- Relational and non-relational databases
Nice to have:
- Experience with Windows Server 2007 + Virtualisation
- Knowledge of Enfocus Pitstop server + Enfocus Switch
- A good understanding of Magento 1/2
- Knowledge of Continuous integration / Continuous Deployment setup
- Experience with testing tools such as PHPUnit or similar
- Experience with web sockets
- You are available full-time (40 hours/week)
- You have a college degree in a relevant field
- You are passionate about constant innovation and self-improvement
- User research is your second nature
- You speak fluent English and find it exciting to work with different cultures
What we offer
- An attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Free lunches followed by mandatory Mario Kart sessions. We take it very seriously.
- Enough coffee and tea to sink a small island.
- A fun and relaxing working atmosphere in a modern office situated in the middle of Amsterdam.
- Friday drinks, frequent ethnic lunches, fantastic themed parties!
At CustomConcepts we’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who’s passionate about the newest technologies, who’s excited to tackle interesting challenges for breakfast and who likes building innovative things while having a laugh with us. Does this sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Our platform is the pillar of the company and we need an experienced full stack developer to make smart improvements to it and to add on new and amazing features that will sustain our growth and best serve our clients’ needs.