Senior Embedded C Software Engineer bij Sensys Gatso GroupTopvacature
Our team is in need of a new colleague, who considers him or herself to be a Senior Embedded Software Engineer. You will take over the responsibility for the development for our products, and in that sense contribute to a better world in a very direct manner. You will find yourself in a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers, with an international composition who are always in search for the latest technologies, opportunities and innovations
- Develop client specific applications on a Linux platform and embedded environment. Develop in C and Python. You can write scripting when needed.
- You are always looking for innovation; stay informed on the latest developments in programming, electronics en other areas that might contribute
- Always looking for ways to improve our way of working
- The team works according to the SCRUM method and you contribute to all the different aspects of this.
- A bachelors or masters degree in computer science or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in developing software of embedded systems
- Senior Linux knowledge
- Good knowledge of digital and analog electronics
- Experience with GIT, Jira, Jenkins and/or RobotFrameWork is considered an advantage
- Experience with SCRUM is considered an advantage
- Experience with Golang is considered an advantage
- You are motivated to deliver high quality results in time and are able to motivate others as well
• Competitive salary
• Bonus structure
• Tons of training opportunities and possibilities
• 25 days of leave and 6,5 (ATV days)
• Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
• An international working environment
Worldwide road traffic crashes kill nearly 1.2 million people every year and injure or disable as many as 50 million more (World Health Organization 2013). It is Sensys Gatso Group's mission to substantially contribute to reducing these dramatic figures.
We deliver traffic enforcement solutions around the world, from design and manufacture, to installation and operation. We’re experts in technology but our passion is road safety: it’s what we do. This drives us to find the best possible solution for each customer, tailoring our technologies and services to match their unique circumstances, with convincing measurable results and the most cost efficient on the long run, whether that’s a single camera or a fully outsourced enforcement solution.
Road safety is more than just business to us: it's in our blood.