What will you be doing?
You will work as a member of the global IT business applications team, implementing and supporting business applications that are used by our business users worldwide. This includes applications like SAP, EDI, B2B portals, supply chain planning and execution systems, and business intelligence and reporting tools leveraging Iot (internet of things). Tasks of the (Junior) Business Analyst Applications:
· Act as internal consultant to the business around areas of SAP and other applications, understanding & solving their needs and translating these into IT requirements.
· Provide support and maintenance of SAP functional areas (mainly SD and MM) and related systems.
· Coordinate resolution of technical and functional issues with the global applications team.
· Work with, and coordinate external partners & consultants.
· Initiate & implement process and technology improvements across functional business processes (Finance, Planning, Sales & Distribution, Procurement, Logistics, and Service) in SAP and other applications.
· Perform basic system configuration.
· Monitor system performance.
· Ensure adequate levels of documentation.
· Assist and train users.
· Ensure the integration with other business applications.
· Take ownership of systems governance, control of data integrity, software versions, user control, etc.
· Project management of both regional and global projects. Balance functional requirements and business demand, while ensuring timely delivery and respecting budget constraints.
· Provide subject matter expertise to all three regions (North America, Europe and APAC).
· Adhere to corporate IT standards and methodologies.
Who are we looking for?
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering).
· Maximum three years working experience with SAP, preferably in the consumer products industry.
· Experience with other IT tools and domains (e.g. EDI, Business Intelligence) is an advantage.
· Basic project Management skills and experience.
· Familiar with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; good presentation skills.
· Ability to explain complex technical matters clearly to business users.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to manage change effectively (change management).
· Ability, willingness and flexibility to work in a multicultural environment across different time zones.
· Willingness to travel when required.
· You are living around Eindhoven, The Netherlands
· Fluent in English and Dutch is your native language
· Drive, motivation and commitment to accomplish goals
To be successful in this job you need to be capable of handling multiple projects and initiatives running in parallel, while also fulfilling application support tasks. You need to be able to work independently, while cooperating closely with different team members from different disciplines and countries. You are the one building the bridge between the business and IT.
What are we offering?
· Working for an international organization in an informal, but ambitious, environment
· Ability to work in a progressive and well respected IT organization
· Excellent salary
· Good benefits like 30 holidays, pension and flexible working hours
· Professional development opportunities
D+M Group represents top brands in the premium audio consumermarkets: Denon, HEOS by Denon and Marantz. The mission of D+M is to create innovative sound solutions that generate superior value for our stakeholders – our customers, investors and employees.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? D+M GROUP ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van (Senior) Business Analyst Applications SAP bij D+M GROUP bij D+M GROUP.