Belvilla is looking for a Senior Back End Webdeveloper, to help us continue to build our products and services.
Together with a team of young, enthusiastic colleagues you develop new tools, maintain and expand existing services and help improve usability and conversion. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. It’s key that you’re experienced with the Symfony framework. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
You feel comfortable working within an agile environment that focuses on delivering business value, at a fast pace, in a dynamic fast growing company. The team focuses on building user-centered, modern, mobile, flexible platforms.
What is expected of you:
- Come every day with the energy & drive to achieve greatness, always drive yourself and others to improve
- Develop, test and implement LAMP stack based, user- centered solutions
- You deliver software that goes beyond basic functional requirements
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- You feel the drive to always want to optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- You help boost the Symfony framework experience level within the team by coaching and help setting up standards
- You believe that great quality code is the result of team effort. You have a positive attitude toward team Planning, pair programming, TDD and Lean/Agile Practices.
- You have a solid educational foundation through a computer science, electronic engineering or mathematics degree
- 5+ years of hands on experience in software development with strong, up to date knowledge of software architecture
- Over 3+ experience with Symfony Framework
- You are a PHP specialist that make good use of design pattern, coding standards and You take pride of the quality of your code
- You have extensive knowledge on code optimization and website performance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with agile and other modern software development methodologies, services oriented architecture, LAMP stack, test driven development (TDD) & other testing methodologies, and a zeal for automation at all levels
- You are a webtech wizard and you enjoy coaching your colleagues
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth and the ambitions of @Leisure. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Education will be part of your personal growth plan and your initiative and creative will not only be welcomed but they will also be rewarded!
We have an informal culture where we stimulate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business.
The @Leisure Group is one of the largest players in the European online market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes, holiday parks and hotels. @Leisure is the market leader in both the Benelux and the German online travel markets.
@Leisure offers in excess of 300,000 holiday properties in 36 countries, approximately 20,000 of which are under direct contract. The organisation also offers holiday homes, holiday parks and hotels on behalf of other reputable rental organisations and private owners. New properties are continually added to the portfolio.
More than 1.3 million holidaymakers from over 140 different countries book their holiday every year with @Leisure, resulting in a total booking turnover of approximately €200 million.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? @Leisure ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Back-end Webdeveloper bij @Leisure .