Vacature is niet meer vacant
TimeSeries is opzoek naar nieuwe App Developers met Front-End kennis!
At TimeSeries we are looking for a front-end & app developer that will help us show off our back-end technology. We are looking for someone experienced in front-end and mobile application development, preferably through the use of a cross-platform development system. You will be asked to help us complete our technical infrastructure with a modern front-end stack. You will also be asked to design, implement and maintain specific front-end solutions, either for in-house purposes or for our clients. We will consider you to be our residential front-end specialist, where all that is front-end is your domain. We expect you to communicate well with our back-end team and in-house designer. We do not require you to do any graphical design, although your opinion on design and UX topics will be highly appreciated. We prefer to use Open Source projects over Enterprise solutions any day. Nearly all development happens in-house so we can leverage on everybody's affinities and expertise. We consider our team to be our greatest asset and value teamwork over individual knowledge.
You should be familiar with the following concepts:
- App development (iOS and Android);
- New Front-End technologies like LESS and Angular;
- A/B Testing;
- Performance Monitoring and Testing;
- Automated Testing;
- Microservice Architectures;
- Cloud Environments;
Nice to have
Some experience in the following back-end stack is welcome, but not necessary:
- The Spring Framework (including Spring Boot);
- Google Compute Engine;
- Google Monitoring (Stackdriver);
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket (Git);
- A leading position developing our front-end stack;
- A diverse and experienced team to work with;
- Career opportunities in a growing company;
- A fun and flexible working environment;
- Transparent company culture;
- Competitive salary, transport, company phone and laptop.
TimeSeries, the smart app company, is a young firm that has developed a big data platform which is used to quickly analyse large volumes of time series data. Using this platform, we develop many exciting apps, such as the Oxxio smart meter.
“We are all entrepre-nerds and we put our customers needs and relationships above all. We do that by outsmarting everyone with the best people, latest technologies and commitment to the limit. We innovate by experimenting and learning and we thrive in an open culture. Enjoy the ride!”