Vacature is niet meer vacant
Geodis is per direct op zoek naar een SAP WM Consultant / Project Leader!
The SAP WM Consultant / Project Leader is responsible for the conceptual design, the implementation, the configuration and documentation of SAP solutions and a proper delivery of projects according the Business expectations. He/she is a key member of the solution team to design and deliver together with representatives of the Engineering and Operations teams solid and efficient solutions for our customers.
Target: Define, Develop and Implement Projects according the expectation of the customer and according the agreed internal procedures.
Target: Advising the IT management team that as such the agreed IT-policy can be supported and executed in proper way.
III. SAP application design
Target: To translate Business requirements into functional SAP solutions.
IV. Functioneel SAP support
Target: Taking care of the functional SAP support, to be able to guarantee an uninterruptable and up-to-date SAP environment.
• Education level HBO.
• Experience with managing SAP projects.
• Expert level of SAP functional knowledge regarding the modules WM; SD; MM and PP; TRM (is a pre). Excellent knowledge of the WM module is a must.
• Good knowledge about SAP customizing.
• Able to understand ABAP coding.
• Good knowledge of business processes within (paperless) warehouse operations.
• Keeping up-to-date regarding the SAP evolution.
• Writing and Oral communication skills in Dutch and English language to be able to communicate and report at all levels.
• Social skills to instruct and motivate project team members of the various departments within the organisation.
• Analytical skills.
• A good team player.
GEODIS is a Supply Chain Operator ranking among the top companies in its field in Europe and the World. GEODIS, which is part of SNCF Logistics, which in turn is a business line of the SNCF Group, is the number one Transport and Logistics operator in France and ranked number four in Europe. The international reach includes a direct presence in 67 countries and a global network spanning over 120 countries. With its five Lines of Business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.
The objective of GEODIS Logistics is to become a key player on the Global market of Logistics Service Providers. The three pillars that will enable us to achieve our objective are:
• Continuous improvement of our performances;
• Steady growth of the satisfaction of our customers, employees, internal customers and other stakeholders;
• Control and optimization of our way of working.