Vacature is niet meer vacant
Cognizant is looking for a SAP BI Architect!
- Be responsible for designing technology architecture for Information and Analytics, which will adequately support the enterprise vision of the organization;
- Drive a consistent data architecture approach across the organization: contribute to and communicate data architecture standards & guidelines;
- Work with the Business Systems Analyst (BSA) Lead, Project Manager, Solutions Architect and business people to deliver high quality Information and Analytics projects;
- Evaluate new Technologies for innovation and improvement of Information and Analytics efficiency, cost effectiveness and additional capabilities;
- Ensure a governance model so that project designs are in compliance with data architecture standards;
- Support Canonical Data Modeling efforts;
- Work across Customer, Inc. to emphasize and enable a shared data vision;
- Collaborate in defining Customer, Inc. strategy around data management initiatives including, Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality (DQ);
- Work on the most complex projects that contribute to the overall strategic vision of the organization;
- Integrate a broad range of ideas regarding technical architecture and develop strategies for migration toward the architectural vision;
- Use strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups to translate business strategies, initiatives, goals and objectives into data management proposals;
- Employ strategic thinking to participate in planning, design and policy development related to Data Architecture and Information management;
- Use storytelling techniques to translate technical concepts and break down complex situations into easily understandable communications - visual, written and verbal that can be understood by less technically oriented stakeholders, including senior executives;
- Be visionary, grounded in reality, with the ability to think conceptually, suggest solutions, provide functional expertise and bring the big picture perspective;
- Provide thought leadership, create strategies and make recommendations on a wide variety of complex issues having a significant and strategic impact on processes and the business;
- Develop internal and external partnerships that leverage expertise, and expand our knowledge and progress;
- Facilitate tradeoff and prioritization discussions.
- 8+ years professional experience in the concepts of complex Business Intelligence, Information or Data Architecture, with internal and external design capabilities required;
- Expert knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytics technologies required;
- 5+ years’ Data architecture and/or Data Warehousing experience required;
- 3+ years’ Experience with Data Modeling Software and Processes required;
- 3+ years’ experience with Teradata, Hadoop preferred;
- 3+ years’ of experience utilizing business intelligence tools like Cognos preferred;
- 3+ years’ of experience utilizing data visualization tools like Tableau preferred;
- Experience with balancing usability, data integrity, and performance;
- Experience in learning and adapting quickly to new tools and new business situations;
- Strong team player who can define and enforce data standards;
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical team members;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience interfacing with and presenting to senior business leaders;
- Understanding of industry trends; ability to recognize potential risks and benefits to customer;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
We’re a global leader in business and technology services, helping our clients bring the future of work to life — today.
Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 187,400 employees as of June 30, 2014, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.