Vacature is niet meer vacant
Cognizant's rapidly growing SAP Analytics practice focuses on the complete implementation life cycle involving SAP BW, SAP BI and SAP HANA technologies. More than 1800 dedicated consultants with strong SAP expertise working in a global delivery model allow for flexible, client focused execution.
Our long term SAP BI experience enables us to provide strategic advice and thought leadership in the field of SAP Analytics and to help clients realize tangible business benefits.
As we are strengthening our operations in Continental Europe region, we are looking for an SAP Analytics Lead for CE with solid experience as a Managing Consultant / Lead Architect of more than 12 years in the areas of SAP BW, SAP Business Objects and/or SAP HANA. The individual will take over responsibility for all SAP Analytics delivery and for growing the project portfolio in the existing client base in the region. As part of the role, the individual will be actively supporting business development activities to extend the client base and will contribute to developing the SAP Analytics practice.
The role requires hands on experience with SAP Analytics (BW, BO, HANA) implementations, a solid understanding of DW / BI architectures and processes, as well as polished communication and stakeholders management skills. The role comes with P&L responsibility and is in line with our aggressive growth targets. In the day-to-day job the candidate will work closely with his/her offshore counterparts and with client partners / account managers.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate speaks English fluently and preferably an additional European language;
- Has at least 12 years of experience in delivering SAP BW and SAP Business Intelligence projects in a transformational context;
- Mastery of architectural concepts and specific Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence development cycles is a must;
- The candidate will also have experience with a global delivery model and working with offshore teams;
- Experience in Consulting with entrepreneurial attitude as well as team spirit is highly desirable;
- Ability to effectively interact with senior client stakeholders and provide thought leadership is a must for the role.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Fluent in English and one another West European Language;
- EU passport;
- Leadership and delivery experience in multinational programs/projects with distributed teams;
- Comfortable with current trends and concepts in the SAP Business Intelligence space (e.g. HANA, Mobility, Cloud, Front End Strategy);
- Bachelor degree (minimum).
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 global development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 217,700 employees as of March 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.