Lead Quality Manager bij Fairphone
- Manage product regulatory compliance, safety and overall validation.
- Manage field trial processes.
- Manage operator approval processes.
- Manage quality assurance of key suppliers.
- Manage Fairphone QMS (including product development procedure) and ISO9001 compliance.
- Manage the quality of our product development.
- Define and monitor quality KPIs.
- Secure Quality team competence and efficiency.
- Lead the Quality team and manage its annual operational plan and budget together with the CTO.
- You are an exceptional Quality Manager and have a strong grasp of quality standards of smartphones.
- You have entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in an international and fast-paced company.
- You are hands-on, take initiative and see opportunities where others see issues, and apply them via constructive, creative thinking.
- You are flexible and love the work environment of a start-up/scale-up company.
- You enjoy collaborating cross-functional with people from different levels of seniority, cultures and backgrounds.
- You feel a strong and intrinsic connection with Fairphone’s vision, mission and values.
- You are willing to travel 20% of the time.
- You (are willing to) live in the Netherlands and have the right to work within the EU.
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in Electrical/Computer engineering.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Management in the smartphone or consumer electronics industry.
- You have experience in smartphone development with Android based products.
- You have excellent project management and communication skills to work with different stakeholders.
- You have strong business analysis, mind mapping, problem solving skills.
- You are familiar with Quality Management Standards and product compliance requirements (ISO-9001, ISO-14001, CE, RED, GCF etc.).
- You have experience in Failure Analysis, Corrective Actions and Continuous Improvement Methods.
- You are highly organized and have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- You have attention to detail and you are proactive and results oriented.
- Preferably, you are experienced in working with the Agile methodology to create products.
- The opportunity to create impact across continents.
- A work environment full of international, passionate, warm hearted team members.
- Daily, healthy lunch, organic FairChain coffee, and many more tasty things for a low, monthly contribution.
- Public transport allowance – we support you if you come by public transport.
- Bike allowance – we support you for a bike purchase with up to 300 Euros. We also offer in-house bike repairs.
- Weekly Yoga sessions at the office.
- Weekly Bootcamp sessions with personal trainer.
- Seasonal Dutch lessons with a language teacher at the office.
- You can join Fairphone’s collective pension scheme and we will contribute to build your pension.
Fairphone is a social enterprise driving change in the electronics industry from the inside out. Its business model is based on social values and securing continuity and centers around producing and marketing smartphones in a way that puts social and environmental values first. Fairphone employees are striving to make the world a better place, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re looking for new team members who share our mindset and want to use their talents to create positive change.