Quality Assurance Engineer bij KYOS Energy Consulting
We are looking for somebody who can take the lead in our software testing efforts.
We develop a web application primarily in PHP. We write unit and component tests in PHP (PHPUnit).
A large part of the application containing business logic is written in Matlab.
We write regressions tests for Matlab code.
We use Dusk to automate front end testing.
We manage our test automation using TeamCity.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Review requirements and provide feedback by actively participate in new feature assessment and planning
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Work side by side with our developers to:
- apply best practices
- help troubleshoot issues
- execute regression testing when bugs are fixed
- perform exploratory testing of finished and under-development features
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Participate in writing automated end-to-end Ui-tests
- We are looking for someone who will be the sole tester, responsible to perform tests, work closely with a team of developers and participate in the Design phase/process.
- We are not looking for someone to manage a team of testers.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in exploratory testing of large application
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
Good to have
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Dusk)
- Working knowledge of test automation software (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Competitive remuneration
- A nice international team of colleagues to work with
- Possibility to work part-time and/or a day per week at home
- Pleasant office in the centre of Haarlem, 5 minutes walk from railway station
KYOS offers specialized advise on trading and risk management in energy markets. Our expert team has years of experience in quantitative modelling and advisory services in commodity markets. Our sophisticated solutions are developed to support decision making, investment proposals and risk calculations. Based on a solid analytical framework.