- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology or financial services
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Atlassian products
- PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus
Pritle enables your money to grow through our easy to use online wealth management dashboard that inspires you towards investing and keep the discipline required in respect of your goal.
To get started, we help you determine a suitable risk profile by asking a few questions in relation to your financial position, your liabilities, and objectives with a short questionnaire. Your client profile also takes into account your investment horizon and your desired risk level. Your client profile forms the basis for the creation of a globally diversified portfolio comprising mostly low cost index trackers.
You may also want to set specific goals for which you can set the investment time horizon. Once you are on your way, we will then reduce your investment risk gradually as your goal approaches. By reducing your investment risk in frequent but gradual steps, Pritle minimizes the risk of changing a large part of your portfolio allocation at the wrong time.
This is a proven investment methodology used by professional investors such as pension funds, and we are making available such methodology to you for a minimum investment amount of as little as €10. You can also choose for a fixed risk level in which the time horizon is embedded.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Pritle ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Project Manager bij Pritle.