Product Operations Engineer (POE) bij eVision Industry SoftwareTopvacature
We work with a mixed mode of the hottest technologies, such as C#7, NodeJS, ReactJS, ES6, and Flux. The technology landscape is constantly changing and we are continuously investigating and introducing new technologies. As our software products are globally distributed to companies in the hazardous industries, we use high quality standards and need to deliver thoroughly tested software.
We have an effective and well-automated continuous deployment pipeline developed and supported by our product teams as part of the product operations effort. It is a challenging and exciting development, ensuring we gain the maximum of any type of deployment automation. Product operations works closely together with our infrastructure engineering team, ensuring maximum quality, speed and efficiency.
The Product Operations Engineer (POE) will be part of a product development team, ensuring smooth and fully automated deployment of the product (propagation of code) on our infrastructure. Quality is part of our DNA. Therefore, the POE is responsible for ensuring the quality of the deployment, deployment scripts and tools and more.
Your team is the product team. Each product team at eVision is self-sufficient and self-steering, and consists of every function and role required to achieve their objectives. These include software engineers, QA engineers, product operations engineer(s), product manager(s), subject matter experts and more.
As part of your day-to-day work, you will be designing, developing, and executing automated testing and deployment scripts that are robust, flexible, scalable, and secure, and support the strategic initiatives of our company.
The POE has to maintain good knowledge in web application architecture, cloud-based architecture, automated testing and deployment frameworks. Along with good technical skills, the POE should have a strong desire to learn and understand our business domain, engineering concepts, principles and strategy.
Furthermore, you have:
- Deep understanding of reliable, repeatable and highly available systems using operational best practices such as Immutable Infrastructure, Infrastructure as code and distributed cross-region systems.
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and deployment.
- Knowledge of concepts of deployment scripting and automation.
- Good grasp of both technical and functional characteristics of software products, particularly in terms of scalability, performance, usability and quality.
- Extensive experience with code quality – unit testing, code review, automated testing concepts and defensive coding is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium, BrowserStack, Nichtwatch.js, Jasmine or alike.
- The ability to demonstrate experience in delivering products in an Agile environment.
- Basic back-end development skills, preferably with knowledge of the programming languages .NET Framework 4.0+ and C#.
eVision ontwerpt volgens de nieuwste methoden en technologieën software voor internationale olie en gas bedrijven. Al onze software laat zich kenmerken door de unieke gebruikers interfaces en de geavanceerde technologieën die worden toegepast. eVision ontwerpt operationele veiligheid systemen voor internationale bedrijven waarmee de veiligheid van het personeel en operaties wereldwijd gewaarborgd wordt. Terwijl de verwachtingen continue hoog zijn weet eVision deze keer op keer waar te maken en voorbij te streven, dit is waarom eVision zoekt naar de aller beste. eVision biedt geweldige kansen om aan je software skills te werken, internationale mogelijkheden voor teamspelers in een inspirerende omgeving.