Senior .NET/C# Ontwikkelaar bij WeSquare
Our candidate has a couple of years’ experience in building great web applications/apps, interfaces and has knowledge of managing a project. The candidate is creative, reliable, and focused. She or he will work in a dedicated international team of designers and developers.
Next to this our candidate is willing to learn more about the Service Cloud software of Oracle, as we are Gold Partner and do implementations of the Service Cloud software of Oracle in EMEA.
The open position is in The Netherlands (Dronten & Utrecht), but we are flexible with working from home.
As a web developer/tester/project manager at WeSquare, you will be part of a product development organization that builds standard solutions and high quality cloud applications with connected web applications and apps based on latest state of the art technology. You will work in specific projects for developing and delivering websites and apps.
You will be a software engineer, tester and project manager. You will build websites/apps based on the designs made by the UX designer.
Principal responsibilities will include:
• Apply creativity and technology to build websites/apps
• Participate in the development projects, following software engineering best practices
• Realize of mobile apps and web apps for businesses
• Manage projects over Dutch and Indian team members
• Stay up to date with new developments in website and apps technology
This position offers an opportunity to work in an international organization with customers around the globe. You will work with a highly skilled team delivering value added services to our clients.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education (HBO/WO)
• 2-5 years of experience in modern web development (and if possible app)
• Fluent in C# / .Net programming language. Optional: Xamarin
• Knowledge of web and cloud technology, such as web services, REST, oAuth, ASP.Net
• Knowledgeable in Scrum methodology and modern agile software development methods
• Project management tasks
• Proactive problem solver
• Drive to deliver high quality software solutions
• Strong communication skills (verbally and in writing) in Dutch and English
• Enthusiastic team player, yet able to work independently
• Willing to work with a team in India
• Humor and having fun in your job
An international organization that builds applications that support the Customer Experience
• An international team of highly-skilled professionals
• An Oracle Gold Partner company
• An ambitious, growing company that offers an ideal environment for improving skills and expertise
• An attractive primary and secondary job package
• A job where you can be the ‘’spider in the web’’ as you will be part of a complete software development cycle
• A position with an informal work climate
• This role may require travel. A valid and non-restrictive passport is essential.
• 24-32 hours (to start with)
WeSquare BV is a one – stop shop for all your IT needs – from Oracle Service Cloud consultation & implementation to (web & app)development to design – you name it, we are up for it!
Under this umbrella, three companies thrive on collaboration, a passion to create the best, and an unbridled enthusiasm.
For Oracle Service Cloud (BPS/reseller, consultancy, implementation, addins and integrations)
Oracle Service Cloud Oracle Gold Partner
- Boundless Software
For logos, branding, seo, website development and app development
- Need4 I.T.
For offshore outsourcing from India (.net/C#, PHP and mobile development)