As an experienced Technical QA Specialist (or: Automated Test Engineer) you will be the one who shapes automatic testing within Valtech and take the concept to a higher level. Your QA colleagues have a basic level of understanding when it comes to automatic testing and you will bring the team with your expert technical testing skills and knowledge to the next level.
Aside from that, you will work in multidisciplinary teams on websites and platforms of our big clients. You will use all sorts of techniques, tools and test cases, depending on the chosen test approach and goal: end-to-end testing, integration testing, regression testing, exploratory testing etc. Last but not least, you will get involved in new projects in which you will give advice and set up the approach to automatic testing for the project on your own or in cooperation with your QA colleagues.
- You have a vision on QA automation;
- You are a technical coach for your other QA colleagues;
- You make decisions concerning the use of QA tools;
- You assure, monitor and advice on the quality of the platform or website.
It speaks for itself that this role is all about quality. You don’t strive for perfection, but you look for the best solutions for the client’s needs. Are you a team player with good communication skills and are you independent and assertive? Then this job might be just for you!
To be our ideal candidate you must have:
- Business level knowledge of the English language;
- The ability to share your knowledge and passion for testing with your colleagues;
- Experience with working in a Scrum/Agile team;
- Experience with implementing automatic testing;
- Knowledge of Selenium, Chimp or other automation test tools or frameworks.
It will be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Gherkin language;
- Experience with load/performance testing using JMeter/BlazeMeter;
- Knowledge of HTML, Sitecore, EpiServer and/or AEM;
- Knowledge of web services and REST based API’s.
Do you have experience as a developer and understanding of CI Tools? That’s even better!
Come work at Valtech and you can count on getting a good employment package and lots of space to develop yourself. You determine how quickly your career develops and how your salary grows. But you won’t be alone, because we offer lots of internal training and development. You learn on the job every day, and you can follow courses at our internal Academy. You can also, with help and accordance of your team lead, opt to follow an external study programme. And because work, learning and private life are increasingly bound together, working hours are flexible to assure you can make the most of your creativity.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Valtech ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Technical QA Specialist bij Valtech.