BEEQUIP is looking for a Medior Ruby Software Engineer!
Be a builder: you’ll build and expand our customer portals and automate operations to handle millions of euro’s in financing for small businesses originated through our pipeline.
Be an automator: we are continually reevaluating our stack to improve efficiency throughout the pipeline. We practice TDD/BDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Be a collaborator: you’ll be expected to forge deep bonds with your business counterparts to truly understand the needs of our Lessees and Intermediaries. We work in an Agile environment.
Be a teacher: be generous with your time and expertise to teach stakeholders and our fellow engineers how to answer their own questions with tools you build.
• At least 1 year of professional experience working with Ruby on Rails
• 3+ years of overall software engineering experience in any language (Ruby, Python, Java, etc).
Extra points for
• Github or other open source code we can check out
• Familiarity with AWS and Docker
• Experience working within a highly regulated industry such as finance or insurance
• An educational background in computer science
· Inspiring place to work hard with no-nonsense culture
• Option to work remotely, wateringhole is downtown Rotterdam
• Competitive compensation
• Payroll only, no freelance
• Simple, clean, clear. Less is more.
• Digital, commerce and operations work closely together to serve our customers.
• What we build, we build iteratively. Minimalistic, but viable software will go-live as soon as possible. The software is iteratively improved through feedback loops with end-users.
BEEQUIP is an innovative fintech financing company for heavy equipment supporting construction, infrastructure and logistics. We leverage our expertise in the heavy equipment industry and our partner relationships, marry this with up-and-coming technology and deliver a unique offering that exceeds our customers’ expectations.