Do you like to solve challenging software architecture puzzles? Do you want to work with top level software developers? And would you like to join a fast growing software company? Then we offer you the ideal job.
Simbuka develops software for financial institutions in emerging markets. Our products support companies operating in 38 countries. We believe that our products could grow to be even smarter, completer, more flexible and more efficient, so as to become leading in our field. We strive to continuously improve our software and a good software engineer such as you can/will make the/a difference. Challenges include:
Further improving the software framework
Designing and implementing tools for bridging the gap between data management and lay out management
Improving our automatic software testing tools
Integration and/or development of automatic datamining tools
• A tranquil, ambitious and social development team with high technical standards
• An innovative and rapidly growing company, with a flat organization structure
• A work culture that offers space for every employee to contribute his/her own competences
• Flexible working hours and working conditions, facilitating you to perform whenever and wherever you feel most comfortable to do so
• A competitive salary, which will suit your level of education and work experience
• A global client base, which provides opportunities to travel
• Complex and challenging projects which will enable you to continuously develop your skills
Simbuka consists of innovative, no-nonsense and ambitious young people. Our development department operates out of Best (close to Eindhoven, The Netherlands). Every developer contributes with his expertise on his own piece of the project. We believe it should be up to our developers to decide what working hours, dress code and equipment they feel most comfortable with. We intend to build something great by bringing out the best in our people.