Crowdynews is looking for a full time Medior Node.js Developer!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an international and ambitious development team and are you focused on getting things done? Crowdynews is actively looking for a full time tech savvy backend Developer to constantly evolve our existing products, and build cool new ones. We offer you a chance to work in a fun, open and innovative environment. You will work on designing, developing and maintain high performance backend systems and APIs and extend existing Crowdynews products with new features.
Requirements & Qualifications
● You have the professional and intellectual ability at the level of higher professional education
● You have extensive programming experience in different languages with a good grasp of Computer Science fundamentals like data structures, algorithms, databases, etc.
● You have a good understanding of backend technologies, message driven applications, efficient data manipulation, caching, scaling, security, etc.
● Knowledge of Express, React and MongoDB is a plus
● You are a self-starter, a problem solver and you can collaborate with a team of experts
● You are continuously improving and learning
● You like to share your knowledge/brainstorm with the team to get to the best result
● You have knowledge of natural language processing and/or collaborative filtering
● You have knowledge of system, application and network architecture
● You have experience in testing code, web technology and Continuous Integration
Crowdynews is a young, international and award winning company. We are a major player in the world wide online publishing industry. To get more insight in what we do: check our website www.crowdynews.com.
The Crowdynews culture is informal and based on a mix of innovative thinking, professionalism, enthusiasm and a sense of humor.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Crowdynews ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Node.js Developer bij Crowdynews.