Vacature is niet meer vacant
Are you looking for challenging Mendix projects that result into solutions for complex logistical issues and involve the integration with 3rd parties, back-end systems and mobile devices?
Join the early adopter (2008) and leading Mendix partner in the logistics and supply chain industries. We’re expanding our team (30+) with Mendix consultants (medior/senior level). Be part of a fast growing organization that services a broad customer base (50+ and growing) in the Benelux area with a team (30+) of energetic professionals. Based on our belief in partnerships, CAPE Groep creates value-adding long term relationships with both our customers and employees. Our motto is shifting borders, combining people, methodology & technology.
• Passionate about model driven development
• Drive to continuously improve yourself
• Bachelor/Master degree in Business & Information Technology
• Abstract thinker with hands-on, results oriented mentality
• 3-6 years experience (or the eagerness to gain experience in the fast lane)
• Enjoy leading workshops with clients and have a customer centric approach
• Natural talent to translate process analysis into software solutions
• Excellent communication skills (Dutch/English)
• Listen to understand (not to reply)
• Lead by asking questions
• Clearly summarize customer requirements and ideas
• Like to work at customer sites and don’t mind traveling on a daily base
• Mendix experience
• Experience with agile/scrum software development
• XML and related technology (XSD, XSLT, XPath)
We develop strong knowledge partnerships with the University of Twente and Saxion University of Applied Sciences, where we teach Mendix as part of the curriculum and do hackathons on a regularly base. We partner with the Dutch Institute of Advanced Logistics (DINALOG) to translate state of the art knowledge into business applications with Mendix.