Do technical challenges excite you? Do you enjoy searching for clever solutions for whatever issues might pop up? Would you like to work in short sprints and see your code go live quickly? And do you want to have fun while you’re at it? You might love working with us!
Working under the guidance of our CTO, you will be involved hands-on in the technical development process, ready to tackle the challenges of a growing platform and helping improve it and build upon it. You are passionate about E-commerce, you want to constantly better your skills and are looking to be a part of something big!
Must have good knowledge of:
- Magento 1/2
- GIT or similar version management
- PHP Object Oriented Programming
Nice to have:
- Magento (front or backend) Developer ½ certification
- Knowledge of connecting APIs to and from Magento
- Linux / NGINX / MySQL / PHP 5 - 7 web server setup knowledge
- Continuous integration / Continuous Deployment setup knowledge
- Experience with test tools such as PHPUnit or similar
- You are available full-time (40 hours/week)
- You have a college degree in a relevant field
- You are passionate about constant innovation and self-improvement
- User research is your second nature
- You speak fluent English and find it exciting to work with different cultures
What we offer
- An attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Free lunches followed by mandatory Mario Kart sessions. We take it very seriously.
- A fun and relaxing working atmosphere in a modern office situated in the middle of Amsterdam.
- Friday drinks, frequent ethnic lunches, fantastic themed parties!
Our platform is our bread and butter and it needs constant improvements and innovative functionalities to best serve our clients, so we need a Medior Magento Developer in our team like oxygen!