Medior Full-stack Developer (Java + Angular) at ServoyTopvacature
As a full-stack developer at Servoy, you are expected to take on several challenges regarding both the back- and front-end side of our products. The whole process from design and building to testing and deployment will be your responsibility. Your knowledge of the stack is crucial to the innovation and development of our products. Therefore, you are highly encouraged to share knowledge and keep your skills up-to-date, in which you will be strongly supported.
- You have a bachelor’s degree;
- Your level of English, both in writing and speaking, is excellent;
- You are available for 40 hours a week;
- Your communication skills are outstanding and you are a true team player;
- You have strong knowledge of all sides of software development (relevant languages, tools, frameworks, etc.);
- You have an eye for detail but are also pragmatic;
- You are flexible and do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
- A highly competitive salary package;
- A responsible and challenging job in a great team;
- Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development;
- The possibility to work from home.
Servoy is an internationally renowned software vendor and the force behind an award-winning and powerful hybrid development and deployment platform. In over 50 countries independent software vendors, organizations and consultants are using our services and products. We specialize in an environment that provides SaaS and on-premises (hybrid) from a single code base, smart (native) and browser clients from that same single code base, out-of-the-box support for all platforms, browsers and SQL databases and secure and scalable deployment. Our vision is unique and we aim to keep innovating our products. Working at Servoy gives you the opportunity to fully develop yourself as a developer, by means of training, a team of highly skilled experts to exchange knowledge, an inspiring working environment and the chance to work on advanced apps.