MediaMonks is hiring a frontend developer to put wicked websites together and code killer campaigns into being.
MediaMonks is hiring a frontend developer to put wicked websites together and code killer campaigns into being. You’ll be part of our international development team, comprised of some of the sexiest front- and backend specialists in the world.
As a Frontend Monk, you are responsible for building the brainchilds of our agency clients, producing work for brands like Weber, Bose and Google. Your work covers near-infinite range of projects that engage with all elements of HTML, CSS and JS. If you are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible with these languages, you should join MediaMonks at the vanguard of digital.
• Knowledge is power, France is bacon. To excel in this role, you’ve got to know your way around libraries and languages such as React, Angular, Aurelia, ES6, TypeScript, Knockout, Webpack, RequireJS and GSAP — let us know what you know.
• Efficiency is key and LESS is more. The same is true for other stylesheet languages you may have mastered, such as Sass/SCSS.
• You can create pixel perfect websites and SPAs without the need for jQuery.
• Object-oriented programming (OOP) is no problem for you and you can work according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
• You also have experience with animations and responsive web development.
• Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
MediaMonks is the biggest creative digital production company on the planet. We specialize in working for and with advertising agencies to craft amazing digital work for major brands and campaigns. You can find us anywhere on the Web as well as in Amsterdam, London, New York and Singapore.
MediaMonks boasts an in-house team of 200 Monks that are versed in a virtually infinite range of digital disciplines, collectively covering almost anything you could possibly throw at a digital campaign, including film, games and mobile.
Our collaborators include both major advertising networks and independent agencies, as well as an exciting host of local creative outfits. Our work has been recognized by the BIMA, Cannes Lions, Eurobest, The Lovies, Webbys, and many others.
MediaMonks, est. 2001, is a member of SoDA and part of the FWA Hall of Fame.