We are looking for a Medior Web Developer or a Front End Developer with an excellent eye for design. We need help into translating some beautiful designs into properly working web apps & sites.
We are looking for a Junior / Medior Web Developer or a FE Developer with an excellent eye for design. We need help into translating some beautiful designs into properly working web apps & sites.
We need someone able to work independently, as the initial tasks will be to deliver some side-projects related to our web application. Mostly HTML5, CSS3 & some JS work.
Afterwards, we’d like to get this person to help us out wrapping up the main web app project, mostly helping to improve the styles on our UI.
● CSS3 (flexbox, grid, animations), Pre-Processors (SCSS, PostCSS), BEM
● Vue.js and / or other JS reactive frameworks
● Zendesk customization
● SEO knowledge
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Able to deliver cross-browser & cross-device websites
● Responsiveness knowledge is a MUST
● Able to work independently in a mostly-remote, flat-structured organization
● Able to take responsibility about creating and delivering a website from scratch, using the latest web development good practices
● Excellent eye for design, as our designs need to be translated into pixel-perfect websites
A nice, friendly and international working environment in the center of Amsterdam. You will be part of a team with open-minded, worldly, passionate colleagues. Our team members have a professional work ethos and feel responsible for quality and deadlines. Work times are pretty flexible; we don't have a strict 9 to 5 policy. This job is for 40 hours a week and we offer a first contract of 6 months. Salary depends on your work experience.
Gekkota offers the start-up everything it needs to develop cool ideas into potential game-changers. From investment and office space to strategic consulting, branding and 360° design. Currently they have investments in over 10 companies in various sectors, amongst others: fintech, education, software, food, traveling, toys.
They love working with enthusiastic entrepreneurs with original ideas. They love transforming their plans - sometimes they're still just ideas - into modern products and services that could potentially take an industry by storm