Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
We focus on:
• Intuitive technology which enables and encourages consistent learning and development
• Premium, high-impact content with an emphasis on immediate practical application
• Actionable metrics, reporting and analytics which drive long-term learning and empower learners, facilitators and management
• End-to-end solutions, with seamless integration between content design, production, distribution and ongoing facilitation
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Our emphasis on quality and innovation can be evidenced by the cutting edge implementation of the .NET infrastructure underpinning the ground-up redesign of our new learning platform. Using technologies like Angular, Azure infrastructure and GraphQL, we are forging a new path in creating a scalable, dynamic platform built for rapid development. We work closely with Microsoft engineers to get the most out of Azure.
Above all, we build products that people use - a lot, and every day - to improve their skills, develop their careers and enhance their quality of life.
This is a unique opportunity for a Medior Front-end developer to join a rapidly growing company working with the latest technologies, deliver cutting-edge reporting functionality, and make a mark.
● Work as part of a cross-functional agile team
● Roll out UI components for our learning experience
● Implement our atomic design, with transitions and animations
● Attend planning, daily stand-ups and retrospective meetings
● Implement bug fixes and refactoring
● Write unit test coverage
- Minimum 5 years experience as a front-end developer, with portfolio and code samples
- Strong understanding of CSS / SASS / LESS / CSS animations
- Understanding of CSS design patterns - experience on enterprise-level projects with structured front-ends is beneficial
- Experience with agile methodologies and ALM tools such as GitHub/JIRA and/or TFS (online)
- Full professional proficiency in English
Skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Organized and structured, copes well under pressure, with the ability to meet and exceed given deadlines
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Proactive with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Ability to receive direction and constructive criticism
- Salary based on experience
- An exciting international working environment
- Working with cutting-edge cloud technology
- Team up with the best tech people in Amsterdam and Cape Town
- Flexibility and work-from-home days
- Weekly ‘wine-down’ tradition coming from the hospitality background of Lobster Ink
- So much more...
Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.