Medior Data Scientist bij AnchormenTopvacature
You will work with a small team on one to two projects. You will be jointly responsible with the team for the progress of the content. Knowledge-sharing and innovation is our core priority. We organize tech talks and data challenges so you are constantly developing yourself.
- You will devise innovative artificial intelligence solutions to create value for the various business cases of our clients.
- You will experiment with multiple learning algorithms to apply the best solution.
- Your work experience will deliver a large contribution to our team.
- You will clean up large data sets.
- You will provide data visualizaation for the client.
- You are able to explain the complex algorithms and implementation methods to the client in a clear and simple way.
- You will give presentations to the client on the technical findings and solutions.
- You will support and mentor Junior Data Scientists.
- You have a completed MSc. in Computer Science or Artificial intelligence.
- You have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience as a Data Scientist.
- You have programming experience with Python and R.
- You have knowledge of various Machine Learning algorithms such as: Classification, Regression, Clustering, Association Rules, Text Mining, Random Forests, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, KNN and K-Means.
- You are a team player.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are self-motivated and driven.
- Flexibility in working from home.
- Competitive market salary.
- Training and development budget for every employee to pursue his or her personal growth.
- Being part of a fast-growing and innovative company.
- Travel allowance .
- Friendly and cooperative colleagues.
- Daily office fruit and snacks.
- All the coffee you can consume.
We help our clients to use Big Data in a smart way, which leads to new insights, knowledge and efficiency. We advise our clients on designing their Big Data platform. Our consultants provide advice, implement the appropriate products, and create complex algorithms to do the proper analyses and predictions.
Anchormen has an open working environment. Everyone is open to initiatives. You can be proactive in these, and have every freedom to allow your work to be part of our success. We don’t believe in micro-management, but give our people the freedom to function optimally. Hard work naturally also plays a part – but with enjoyment!