Fast-growing mobile agency Nakko is at present searching for an experienced mobile application developer with a main focus on Android. Do you want to be part of this dynamic and informal organization in which you have a true influence on your projects and on the further development of the company?
At present Nakko is searching for an experienced mobile application developer with a main focus on the Android platform. You are expected to have significant experience with Java / Android SDK, Android Studio, Kotlin, Eclipse, LAMP / LNMP (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP) and implementing XML / JSON RESTful interfaces. In addition to that it would be nice if you would also have experience with iOS / Objective C / Swift, HTML / HTML5, CSS2 / CSS3 and SOAP. Of course you are keen on keeping up with new developments. Being fluent in Dutch is an advantage but certainly not a requirement.
The following personal qualities are important for Nakko:
• Team player with high sense of responsibility and involvement
• Creative but realistic mind
• Professional attitude and a structured way of working
• Well-developed planning skills
• Flexibility, being able to deal with changes
• Being led by possibilities rather than by limitations
• High level of personal integrity
- A great salary
- A driven and international team
- Nice and interesting colleagues
- A lot of ambitious clients that need us to take care of their serious mobile apps
- Working from home!
Nakko is a young, fast-growing and innovative Dutch mobile agency, focused on creating, realizing and maintaining cutting-edge mobile applications and services for the leading mobile platforms. Nakko is based in the Amsterdam region. Its team consists of at present 11 enthusiastic and truly involved professionals, and is rapidly growing. Nakko has a professional but informal and open culture, in which any team member is regarded as a key contributor towards the success of the projects and the company. People are encouraged to utilize the max of their capabilities, also beyond the borders of their present and proven knowledge and expertise. It is not only about ‘harvesting’ present capabilities but also about exploring and developing new capabilities!