Anchormen is growing fast! We have a team of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence specialists at Anchormen. Are you an expert in the field of Machine Learning and about to complete your PhD and would you like to apply your expertise in the business world? We look forward to meeting you!
We work on various projects in which we apply predictive analytics. As an expert in Artificial Intelligence you will implement algorithms in a real-time production environment, for example with Spark. You will work with a small team on one to two projects. You will be responsible for the progress and quality of the project. In addition, you will support the junior data scientists in their work.
Knowledge-sharing and innovation is our core priority. Therefore we organize tech talks and data challenges so you are constantly developing yourself and having fun.
- You will devise innovative artificial intelligence solutions to create value for the various business cases of our clients.
- You will experiment with multiple learning algorithms to apply the best solution.
- You will implement algorithms in real-time production environments.
- You will clean up large data sets.
- You will provide data visualization for the client.
- You are able to explain the complex algorithms and implementation methods to the client in a clear and simple way.
- You will give presentations to the client on the technical findings and solutions.
- You will mentor Junior Data Scientists in specific subjects.
- You have (almost) completed your PhD in an Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Deep Learning related subject.
- You are a specialist in a particular Machine Learning algorithm / method.
- You have programming experience with Python and R.
- You have knowledge of various Machine Learning algorithms such as: Classification, Regression, Clustering, Association Rules, Text Mining, Random Forests, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, KNN and K-Means.
- Experience with Spark and Hadoop is a plus.
- You are passionate about Artificial Intelligence.
- You are a team player.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are self-motivated and driven.
- Flexibility in working from home.
- Competitive market salary.
- Training and development budget for every employee to pursue his or her personal growth.
- Being part of a fast-growing and innovative company.
- Travel allowance .
- Friendly and cooperative colleagues.
- Daily office fruit and snacks.
- All the coffee you can consume.
We help our clients to use Big Data in a smart way, which leads to new insights, knowledge and efficiency. We advise our clients on designing their Big Data platform. Our consultants provide advice, implement the appropriate products, and create complex algorithms to do the proper analyses and predictions.
Anchormen has an open working environment. Everyone is open to initiatives. You can be proactive in these, and have every freedom to allow your work to be part of our success. We don’t believe in micro-management, but give our people the freedom to function optimally. Hard work naturally also plays a part – but with enjoyment!