Lead Software Engineer bij Clockworks
As our lead software engineer you will be part of our Scrum team and play a vital role in the design and development of the next generation of our cloud-based AI platform. You will lead our efforts in bringing the AI pipeline to the cloud, and design its roadmap for the future.
Using containerization, CI/CD, microservice architecture and other automation technologies, you will be responsible for creating a backend for high availability-, throughput and scalability, while at the same time being easily deployable, manageable and secure. Together with the rest of the team you will be involved in the full product development process, from design, implementation, to testing, documentation and automated deployment. In doing this, you have great eye for detail, to ensure that the quality of every deliverable lives up to our standards. Since we’re a small team, you will have a wide range of responsibilities and should be willing to adapt to many different challenges.
- Good programming skills and know how to create high quality software for smart, fast and pragmatic solutions,
- Experience in Python and Linux,
- Experience with containerization platforms like Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with common devops and CI/CD practices to make your own work as easy as possible and guarantee the quality of our products,
- Familiarity with the cloud,
- The ability to work in a team, yet the drive to work autonomously,
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written.
- Interest in learning a whole lot about A.I. and computer vision
- >3 years work experience as a software/DevOps engineer
- An enthusiastic, ambitious and young team of talents
- A fun start-up working environment
- A challenging job with plenty of opportunities for personal development
- all-you-can-eat AI, Deep Learning and Computer Vision
- Flat company culture
- High level of autonomy
- A competitive salary