Lead iOS Developer bij 100 Grams Software B.V.
- Design and develop new iOS apps from scratch
- Continue development of existing apps, stepping into existing code base
- Work directly with our designer to produce best-of-breed user experience, transitions and animations.
- Have strong communication skills and able to be the main point of contact for the client, willing to occasionally work on-site.
- Can perform successfully as product owner and/or scrum master, lead a team of mobile developers in designing, building and launching app releases.
- Have in-depth knowledge of iOS SDK, Xcode, Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with mobile analytics such as GA or MixPanel.
- Analytical thinker, loves solving problems.
- Develop with React Native - big advantage.
- Fluent in both written & spoken English.
- Swift 4
- REST APIs
- Contiuous Integration
- Great compensation & benfits.
- Full reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Beautiful office near the center of Amsterdam
- We're really flexible about working from home
- Work with smart, motivated individuals.
- Shiny new iMac
- Delicious and healthy lunches!
We are a small, flat team of developers and designers dedicated to producing best-of-breed mobile and web applications for international clients as well as our own brands. We've been operating in this business since 2011 and our stack includes Objective-C, Swift, Java/Android, Angular.js, node.js and Pythond/Django. As a developer in our team you'll get a chance to directly interface end users and customers and work on realtime, mission-critical issues. You will be surrounded by international talent who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile & web technologies and are top league within the industry.