Lead Data Engineer bij Promaton
As a Lead Data Engineer you are responsible for the development, performance, quality, and scaling of our deep learning pipelines. This includes productionizing our deep learning models for both 3D and 2D image analysis (in terms of robustness, performance, and scalability), and our data-model-code ecosystem in general. We have plenty of cool work both on the platform side and data science side of data engineering, and we work with the latest technologies (e.g. Keras/Tensorflow and Kubernetes).
- Proven 3 year+ experience in data engineering role(s) in which you have productionized and optimized machine learning models (preferably some deep learning models)
- High proficiency/writing clean and performant code in Python
- Familiarity with Tensorflow and/or Keras, Docker, Linux and AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with productionizing systems on medical data or other regulated software like financial systems.
- Experience with backend software applications
- Bringing real change and improvement to the very interesting and fast moving medical field of digital dentistry
- A small, young, dedicated and talented team to work with
- A ton of responsibility, and zero bureaucracy
- Freedom to work remote, but a great office too in the heart of Amsterdam
- Quarterly team events, also abroad (we actually just came back from Fuerteventura)!
Artificial Intelligence is opening up a new era in dentistry diagnostics and treatment workflows. Promaton is frontrunner, turning imaging data into clinical insights. We are an Amsterdam based AI startup that is changing digital dentistry by automating diagnosis and technical operation planning. We have built some amazing technology, and we’re now taking a next step by productionizing it.
Promaton will continuously enable dental companies to deliver revolutionary new products to dentists. Increased accuracy and time-saving are the main product-value criteria. The limits are beyond human capabilities, delivered within a second.