Vacature is niet meer vacant
As an R&D Software Engineer you report to our Chief Technology Officer (CTO).You are responsible for developing and maintaining our AMT-VS and AMT-LION product suites.
As an R&D Software Engineer you report to our Chief Technology Officer (CTO).You are responsible for developing and maintaining our AMT-VS and AMT-LION product suites. This is the modern 4GL-development tool for building and maintaining business applications. In addition to this you focus on the development, realization, testing, documentation and delivery of the products to the QA-department. You strengthen the R&D team in Coevorden by developing NET- and ASP components and system integrating components. You actively participate in the Research & Development projects in the team. The team consists of approximately twenty R&D software engineers. A few of the engineers have the role of team leader.
- A Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- Preferably experience with ASP.NET, C#/or VB.NET
- Knowledge of Microsoft.NET and (software for) databases
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- This is an office-based role, but we could ask you to travel to our clients occasionally
- Residing within commutable distance to our HQ in Coevorden, The Netherlands
- Great colleagues!
- A challenging position with room for growth in a continuously developing, high-tec, global organization
- A good salary & competing benefits
- Lots of opportunity for training & education (both internal as external)
Asysco offers proven solutions for a smooth, low risk migration from Unisys and IBM mainframes to Windows. Our many successful migration projects have helped customers lower operational costs, increase flexibility and agility while speeding up their development and time to market of new applications.
Asysco are the mainframe migration and modernization experts. Whether from the standpoint of MIPS, Lines of Code, data, or the number of successful migrations, few companies have the track record that Asysco has. Our motto “lose nothing, gain everything” encapsulates our confidence that these projects make a lot of sense, the risks can be well managed, and the resulting value is simply outstanding.